New York’s Most Instaworthy Coffee Shops
There’s just something about New York that makes us crave caffeine all day, everyday, all the time. Is it the hustle? The fast-paced lifestyle? The plethora of social functions? Though we’re not completely sure about the root cause of it, what we’re sure of is: New Yorkers love coffee! From decor to latte art, we’re spilling the beans on the most picturesque coffee shops in New York.
2) Cup & Cup is a cozy Korean café that’s perfect for all your before 4pm pick-me-ups. They usually pour regular latte art but if you request “cute latte art” at payment, the barista will not disappoint you! It’s insanely quiet inside so your drink comes with a heavy dose of me-time, free of charge. FYI, this establish is cash only!
3) Urban Backyard is a relatively new coffee shop that just opened earlier this summer. They have the cutest storefront and offer pinterest-level succulent cupcakes.
p.s., They’re also committed to green living and social responsibility!
4) Galerie de Café is a hidden gem in Tribeca. Their most popular item is their rainbow latte art. Who doesn’t love rainbows?
6) Even though Round K is primarily known for its matte black latte, we’re loving these floral tea cups that look like life-size replicas from our childhood tea party days.
8) We are swooning over REMI because it’s a coffee shop that doubles as a plant/flower shop. Come for coffee and leave with a bouquet...or fiddle fig tree.
10) If you’ve never had espresso in your mascarpone nor have you slathered a thick layer of it over your Two Hands banana & walnut bread, you haven’t lived life. It’s like eating a coffee cloud. We told you Aussies know their way around a café.